Tuesday, March 29, 2016

CU ICU

So, mama was moved to a regular room last night. I came home. I had a panic attack this morning since I wasn't there. I want to be there. Spring break is next week so I will be there then. 

Mama has a feeding tube now. She doesn't like it and told me that she wants it out. She is still confused but is clear that she wants to go home. 

She is under the care of the liver team now. They told us today that she is going to need rehab to get her strength back so that she can handle the surgery. 

I have a newfound love for FaceTime. I have been able to facetime mama and daddy....and Jason. 😜 I am probably on his last nerve. It's okay. I've been on his last nerve for 43 years now!  By the way, if you are going to Charleston and want to go on a chartered fishing trip, give him a call. He is the Captain of Skinny Water Charters and I guarantee you will have a great time. Kerise is on spring break and made daddy and I the best lunch ever. Then, when I got home I got a piece of my sister-in-law, Michele's, chocolate cheesecake and was in heaven. I told Oma she needs to sell them!  Cheesecake Factory has NOTHING on her. I am not kidding either. I am serious about cheesecake and this was the real deal!  
 
I went back to work today and my students and coworkers were precious. I love Chesnee High School. It's a little bit of heaven off of highway 11!  

So, pray specifically for mamas strength and mental clarity to strengthen. Pray for her to continue to get better. We need her here!  

I also have an unspoken prayer request. Pray for strength and peace. 



Jacob holding his Mamie's hands while she slept. 

Love,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment