Friday, March 25, 2016

I always said she loved him best!

 Gordon of all people got mama to open her eyes last night. Now, when I say up she opened her eyes we barely saw pupils but they were beautiful pupils. Before I left at midnight she had turned her head and was kind of moving around. She hasn't moved anything in 48 hours so, this is a great thing. I just talked to the nurse and she moves when they go in there and mess with her but her eyes aren't focusing on anything and she isn't following commands. 😢😢😢
She has sepsis and the high ammonia levels. So, she is sick. Pray that she is just getting this crap out of her. I need to hear her voice.  FRIDAY IS COMING!  

Please pray for a family that was up here 32 days. He passed last night and we found out he was 39 years old. His name is Rocky Ward and he is from Georgetown. He has a wife and two sons. Lift them up. 

On a lighter note, my niece, Krista, is in medical school. She asked someone about ammonia levels and told them her step dad needed to know. The person asked why he drank ammonia. 😂 

Happy Good Friday.  




No comments:

Post a Comment