After this she woke up and was clearer than we've seen her in a while. (Liver disease causes this and I hate it!) They put a tube down her nose in order to help with nutrition and medicines because she just isn't taking in anything. We couldn't get her to eat anything and she finally agreed to cheesecake. Then, the nurse offered Sherbert. She agreed yet continued to say she wanted to go home. When the Sherbert arrived she said I asked for something else. I asked if she meant the cheesecake and she said, "no, I asked to go home." Then, my daddy started eating a little Easter candy and she looked over at him and wagged her finger at him. The boss is back!
I combed her hair this morning and showed her in my phone. A minute later I asked her if she needed anything and she said, "I thought you were going to make me up." So, she got make-up and lipstick in the ICU.
She is still asking to go home. Pray she gets out of ICU and over to the liver transplant team.
Thank you for the prayers, texts, calls, emails and anything else you have done. We feel it and appreciate it more than you will ever know.
She's sleeping again. I turned on Young and the Restless so, hopefully Victor Newman will wake her up. Ha!
Love,
Jenn
No comments:
Post a Comment