Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Friday is coming....

This is not what we expected when mama and daddy headed to MUSC Monday. She had tests yesterday and then was unresponsive this morning. Daddy and Jason called EMS and she is now in ICU on a vent. I am completely devastated. She didn't squeeze my hand when I talked to her. I just want her to get better. 

I am clinging to my precious Father and knowing he will heal her. He is the great physician and the only miracle worker that I know.

Daddy is doing well. Bless his heart, please pray for him also. Their 50th wedding anniversary is April 16th. On a funny note, the ICU has a concierge and daddy showed him my picture so he would know me when I arrived. Well, the picture he showed him was taken in 1989 and was the picture of me in Miss SC. Bless his heart. The man probably laughed when he saw me walk up. I should tell him I am twice the woman I was back then....literally. Haha. 

Please lift mama up and pray for complete healing. My God can do it. He is the same God that made the mountains and the sea and he is in the business of making miracles daily.   Remember....Friday's coming!  The tomb was empty. 

Jenn 

1 comment:

  1. God IS good and still in control. Agreeing with you in praying for a miracle. God bless you and give you all His strength. "Yes I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand." Psalms 73:23 The Lord replied, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest." Exodus 33:14 "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10 Much love and prayers for you all! ����❤️����❤️����❤️

    ReplyDelete