Friday, March 25, 2016

I just want to scream!

Mama is still asleep. She did move her head today and literally squirmed all over the bed. Her hands are tied to keep her from taking the vent out. She didn't open her eyes much today. Her sweet nurse told her to sleep so that she could get better. 

I have just had a huge break down. I ran to Wal-Mart this morning because we didn't bring enough clothes. I found some cute tops on the clearance rack for $1. Abbey and I just came back to the hotel to take baths and I was showing them to her and picked my phone up to call mama and tell her about them. It was this moment that I completely lost it. It really hit me that I haven't talked to her since Tuesday. I talk to my mama every single day!  Sometimes multiple times a day. I used to talk to her before work before she got sick. I spend my Saturday's with my mama. We shop!  Even if we don't buy anything, we shop. It's what WE do!  My heart is so broken tonight. My sweet friend Allison called right in the middle of my hysteria and won the friend away because she soothed me.  I am sick of everyone saying "she is going to be okay!"  My mama is laying in a hospital bed on a ventilator with wires and tubes running everywhere, on a feeding tube and she is not okay! I want to tell her about my $1.00 shirts from Wal-Mart. 

My daddy and Ethan went home to get more clothes. I hope daddy will stay and sleep, but I doubt he will. He doesn't leave. He will barely leave to eat. He is having a good time making Abbey laugh. I cannot wait to tell mama the goofy things he has told Abbey. I can hear her now, "Tommy!"  

Because Friday happened....Sunday's coming!  Thank goodness we have such a sweet savior that died for us!  

Pray specifically that mama's heart continues to get strong. Pray that the ammonia leaves her body. Pray for my daddy because you know he is going to drive straight back. Pray for my aching heart that is missing my mamas voice. Pray for Abbey because she was here when I had my meltdown. 

I love this picture of me and mama. We were at the ballgame sitting in the rain. Abbey was with her friends and mama and I kept taking these and sending them to her. We also posted them on Instagram and tagged her. Fun times. 


Love,
Jenn


5 comments:

  1. I just broke down with you my friend. My mom left Earth and went to her reward in 2001, but I know what you mean about not hearing her voice. Just know that with God all things are possible. He is able to pull her through and this can be the testimony of all testimonies...if it is His will. I'm praying for you and your family. I love you my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just broke down with you my friend. My mom left Earth and went to her reward in 2001, but I know what you mean about not hearing her voice. Just know that with God all things are possible. He is able to pull her through and this can be the testimony of all testimonies...if it is His will. I'm praying for you and your family. I love you my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, I like you talk to my Momma every morning before work and several times a day. I cannot image what you are going through. Of course I see it first hand in my line of work but when it is people you know or your family it is just HARD. I pray that Our Lord and Savior be with you and your family and that he heals your momma. You are such a wonderful soul, momma, daughter, teacher, friend!! Love ya Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, I like you talk to my Momma every morning before work and several times a day. I cannot image what you are going through. Of course I see it first hand in my line of work but when it is people you know or your family it is just HARD. I pray that Our Lord and Savior be with you and your family and that he heals your momma. You are such a wonderful soul, momma, daughter, teacher, friend!! Love ya Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm breaking down here at work knowing that one day thus may be my daddy! I know it's hard seeing her that way I Love you guys! Praying for yall! :) Give her hugs and kisses for me!!

    ReplyDelete