So, this is not the post I wanted to write. There hasn't been much change. Mama is still sleeping. That just sounds so much better than in a coma. I sat in here this afternoon and watched this beautiful city that we all love so much and just prayed that God would make her better.
The cardiologist was called in today to check her and we have to get her heart back in shape because with her condition, she would be at the top of the transplant list. They explained that she could not even go on it with anything going on with her heart. So, flood the gates of heaven on mama's behalf and ask specifically that her heart heal as good as new and she wake up and get the "stuff"' completed in order to get a liver.
We feel your prayers and thank you for them.
Love,
Jenn
I am so sorry you and your family is having to go through this! I cannot imagine! I am praying for her and you. Remember God already knows the outcome of this current situation and he will be holding you then just as he is now. I heard a great song today by Casting Crowns, it said quit hanging on and just be held! Praying for ya'll to be held by God during this challenging time.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJennifer you are a strong one too, you are your mother's daughter, it runs in the family! My thoughts, prayers and love continue to cover you, I know it is difficult going through this trying time. We are going to trust God for a miracle with you. Maybe the coma is God's way of allowing Marilyn to rest and heal enough so she can receive the liver. Hugs and LOTS of LOVE for you and Tommy. You and your family are on a lot of people's prayer list. Draw strength from knowing others care, Love you ❤️
ReplyDelete